Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Archie


Alright, alright. Say no more...it's been a good two weeks since your affable host here has posted. Poor management on my part. Anyways, I thought I would squeeze in a quick post as I wait for my roommate to get out of the shower.


I was up extremely early today helping a colleague execute a series of radio interviews with a client spokesperson - Archie Griffin. Those of you in the sports world know this is a huge honor to sit in and listen to this legend talk, even if you despise the Buckeyes. For those of you who don't know who Archie is, well...you should be ashamed of yourself, sports fan or not.


Without bias, it's been a pleasure working with Archie and listening to him talk about some of the wisdom he's gained throughout the years.


No comments: